GIMP 2.8 Python Plugin.
This plugin allows you to duplicate layer, layer with mask, or layer group from one image to another.
I hope this plugin will be useful for someone else.Installation Instructions:
1. Extract "duplicate-to-another-image.py" from .zip archive to the ".../.gimp-2.x/plug-ins/" directory.
2. Make sure that the extracted file is executable.
3. If you are already running GIMP, close and reopen it.
This plugin requires Python!
If you have the "Filters > Python-Fu > Console" menu item you are all set. If not, install Python support for GIMP.Version History:v1.1 (19.04.2013)
- Added "From the top" and "From the bottom" options in "Keep Level" menu.
- Some code improvements.v1.0 (01.12.2012)
- Initial release.My other plugins:Create Layer Mask from...Layer via Copy/CutPlace Layer into SelectionScale Layer to Image Size
The latest versions of the plugins
you also can download from: